Thursday, 10 May 2012

Contact with Industry #3

As part of the second year a live brief was set for us which was to design a window display for the children toy and book shop 'Toy's and Tales' which is located in Bramhall, Stockport.

We were made to do this brief as a collaboration and I chose to work with a student from a different pathway.

We had 3 weeks to do this project and from the very start me and my working partner had very clear and similar ideas which came together very quickly.

We did a presentation to the owners of the shop and as a result got picked to do 1 of the 3 windows they have in there store as a project over the summer, We are arranging to meet and get everything sorted for the summer very soon and I'm very happy and excited to me working on this project.

These are some of the pictures of a small version of the actual shop window design we came up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment