Monday, 5 December 2011

Peepshow Collective.

These illustrations are from the Peepshow Collective website. The first one is by Luke Best, Im drawn to it because of the theme and because of the narrative. There is a lot going on. I think it uses a good range of different line and the colour palette is very neutral pastel shades which is really attractive.


Luke Best - The Curse of the Whale.




Above 3 Images - Jenny Bowers - The Kids Aren't Alright, Clutter and Staycation.

These 3 pieces are all very different but you can tell they are all done by the same person because of the style. This is something that I would want to finally achieve with my own work. I think a weakness of mine is text. I would like to find a font that I could use regularly in my work or make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment